Xantrex LinkPRO Battery Monitor [84-2031-00]
Manufacturer Part Number: 84-2031-00
UPC #: 687873687950
Category: Meters & Monitoring
LinkPRO Battery Monitor
Battery Status At A Glance
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity. A new shunt selection feature enables the LinkPRO to measure currents up to 10,000 Amps.
The LinkPRO selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amp hours, remaining battery capacity and the time remaining of your battery bank. Using a clear backlit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery.
It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity
- Two battery inputs
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof front panel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified
- Displays time remaining
- Communication/expansion port
- Stores a wide range of history events in internal memory
- Advanced programmable alarm relay
- Battery temperature sensor input
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)