Rule 2000 G.P.H. Bilge Pump 
Manufacturer Part Number: 10
UPC #: 042237083326
Category: Bilge Pumps
Engineered to commercial standards. The Rule 2000 is the best selling high capacity submersible bilge pump in the world. 1-1/8" (28.6mm) discharge outlet. 12 Volts DC unless noted.
- Fully Submersible
- Easy clean snap lock strainer
- Silent and vibrationless operation
- Anti-airlock protection
- Compact, efficient long life motor
- Ignition protected
- No burn-out when run dry
- Rust and Corrosion protection
- Used by leading boatbuilders worldwide
- marine grade blocked wiring
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including FORMALDEHYDE (GAS) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Hour: 2000 GPH
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 1-1/8"
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Electric
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 3.1 lbs
- UPC: 042237083326
Owner's Manual (pdf)