Digital Yacht CLA2000 Deep Sea Class A AIS Transponder [ZDIGCLA2000]
Manufacturer Part Number: ZDIGCLA2000
Category: AIS Systems
CLA2000 Deep Sea Class A AIS Transponder
Digital Yacht’s CLA2000 is the ultimate SOLAS and inland waterway globally approved Class A AIS transponder. Water and weather proof to IP67, it has a full integrated 5” hi-res colour display supporting a wide range of functionality including electronic chart navigation with optional C-Map MAX charting and AIS target management.
Proven, superior real world AIS message receive and transmit and message processing performance is delivered by advanced core SDR AIS technology. This state of the art technology ensures you see more targets, more of the time and at maximum range.
The CLA2000 will find applications on SOLAS mandated vessels over 300GRT as well as workboats, rescue services, inland waterways users, RIBs, large yachts and any user wanting premium AIS performance and safety.
The CLA2000 has optimised software for detecting AIS SART and MOB devices with a dedicated icon for this class of AIS. An automatic alarm is activated on detection of an AIS SART beacon activation. The target plot display will also calculate relative bearing of the device for easy visualisation of the target and rescue.
The CLA2000 is fitted with a micro SD card reader located behind a waterproof cover on the front panel. This can support software updates, data logging of AIS and position data to a blank card as well as compatibility with C- Map MAX charting cards for optional detailed back ground charting.
The CLA2000 has an integrated wireless interface for sending AIS and position data to smart phones, tablets, PCs and MACs for use with 3rd party charting and navigation apps. It supports client mode where it can connect to an existing wireless network or AP mode where devices can connect directly to the CLA2000. Up to 5 simultaneous/connected devices are possible.
- Globally approved Class A AIS transponder
- High resolution, 800 x 480 pixel 5” colour display (MKD) with easy to use, fast user interface
- Bracket or flush mount – waterproof to IPX7
- Integrated GPS with external antenna or utilise external NMEA feed (user selectable)
- 3 x NMEA 0183 interface (bi-directional for plotter, ECDIS, radar etc)
- 3 x sensor input ports (eg BlueBoard, external GNSS, gyro etc)
- NMEA 2000 interface
- Built in SD card slot for software updates, AIS data port logging or C-Map MAX mapping capability with optional C-Map data card
- Built in wi-fi for connection to iPads and tablets for wireless navigation
- Sophisticated AIS SART MOB alarm and display capability
- User programmable alarms for CPA and TCPA
- Advanced filtering of targets
- External alarm and remote silence switch capability
- GPS Included: Yes
- Function: Receive/Transmit
- Display Included: Yes
- AIS Class: A
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 16"L WT: 6.25 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)