Blue Sea 4308 WeatherDeck Water Resistant Fuse Panel - 8 Position - Grey 
Manufacturer Part Number: 4308
UPC #: 632085043087
Category: Electrical Panels
WeatherDeck™ Water Resistant Fuse Panel
- Panel front rated IP67 when properly mounted with watertight mounting gasket
- IP67 – protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications
- Independent label back lighting circuit for remote switching and dimming
- Each panel can be mounted in four different orientations
- Integrated ATO/ATC fuse based circuit protection
- Bicolored LEDs illuminate circuit labels to quickly identify OFF (Red), ON (Green), or Blown (No Color) circuits. No lights in any position likely indicate there is no power to the panel.
- Weatherproof: Waterproof
- Positions: 8
- Nominal Voltage: 12v DC
- Circuit Protection: Fuse
- Maximum Amperage: 15A @ 12v DC (per circuit)
- Panel Cumulative Rating: 100A
- Backlit Label: Bicolored LED
- Backlighting Amperage: 10mA/illuminated Circuit
- Backlighting Voltage: 12v DC
- Height: 7.7"
- Width: 3.88"
- Depth: 2.5"
- (8) 4138 WeatherDeck® Toggle Switch Boot - Black
- (8) 4150 WeatherDeck® Toggle Switch SPST - ON-OFF
- (1) 4215 Waterproof DC Label Kit - 30 Black Square Labels V1
- (8) 5242 ATO/ATC Fuse - 15 Amp
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- AC/DC: DC
- Max Breaker Quantity: 8
- Voltage: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 1.5 lbs
- UPC: 632085043087
Quick Guide (pdf)