Digital Yacht Wi-Fi Booster f/4GXtream [ZDIG4GXWL]
Manufacturer Part Number: ZDIG4GXWL
UPC #: 703791696444
Category: Mobile Broadband
Wi-Fi Booster for 4GXtream
4GXtream is the latest, premium LTE (cellular) internet access onboard product with an NMEA 2000 interface. It ships as a complete package with dual external antennas, deck mounting hardware, and cabling. Alternative antenna mounts are available as options.
Using MIMO technology and two external wide band LTE antennas, it offers fast connectivity at up to 300 MBs (network dependent). It has a built-in dual band wifi router supporting multiple connections, dual SIM slots (with auto fail-over if required), built-in GPS (for IOT and tracking applications) as well as an NMEA 2000 interface for navigation and instrument data connectivity and wireless interfacing. There’s also a Bluetooth interface for future connectivity applications.
It will sit alongside our existing 4G Connect Pro as a premium product and is ideal for use on large yachts, workboats, tugs, and commercial ships where reliable, low-cost coastal internet and in-port connectivity are required. 4GXtream features independent dual band (2.4 & 5GHz) wifi for interconnection to mobile devices. This also provides the connectivity for NMEA data so apps on mobile devices can utilize the boat's navigation and instrumentation data.
For external hi-power wifi (to access shoreside hotspots) our booster WiFi kit is recommended which connects to the WAN port. 4GXtream can then act as a router for this connection and allow the user to switch from wifi to LTE.
- Latest Cat 6 LTE MIMO technology with a range of up to 25NM offshore (network dependent)
- Dual SIM slots with auto fail-over or manual selection
- Two external, high gain, wide bandwidth antennas
- Dual-band integrated wifi router (2.4 & 5 GHz) – independently configurable
- Built in NMEA 2000 interface to transmit NMEA 2000 data over the wireless and wired network to compatible apps
- Built in GPS with external patch antenna for IOT and tracking applications
- Built in Bluetooth with antenna for future applications
- 3 x LAN ports
- 1 x WAN port for additional internet connectivity – eg: WL510 high power wifi system
- Digital input/output connectivity for IOT/control applications (Available Q3 2021)
- SMS addressable