MotorGuide Tour Edition TR109L FB Digital Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor-Foot Control - 36v-105lb-45" w/ Transducer
Manufacturer Part Number: 930011050
UPC #: 89287105950
Category: Trolling Motors
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power 105 pounds of thrust with 36 volt.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.