MotorGuide SW82 HT Digital Saltwater Transom Mount Trolling Motor - Hand Control - 24v-82lbs-45"
Manufacturer Part Number: 9CT42KQAX
UPC #: 89287100214
Category: Trolling Motors
Shallow-water saltwater guides and anglers on the Saltwater Redfish circuits choose Great White Digital for a simple reason - they're the most dependable trolling motors out there. Long days on the flats are the ultimate test of your equipment, and these motors don't just pass it, they eat it up and come back for more. MotorGuide invented the saltwater-specific trolling motor, and we continue the leadership today as the choice of guides and avid saltwater anglers around the world.
Great White. The only motor ready to go the distance with you in one of the most caustic environments on earth.
- Digital power in 82 pounds of thrust with 24 volt power.
- Ultra pure aluminum coating "self-heals" from scratches providing added protection in abrasive shallow water use.
- Stainless steel shaft, fasteners and control cables.
- Anodized aluminum mounts and components prevent galvanic corrosion through our specialized multi-step process.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- Improved efficiency results in extended battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III propeller is quieter and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for ultimate shallow water performance.
- Compact, lightweight lower units.
- Dual saltwater anodes for added corrosion protection.