Garmin Panoptix PS22-TR LiveV Forward Down Transducer [010-01945-00]
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-01945-00
UPC #: 753759189570
Panoptix™ PS22-TR LiveVü Forward & Down Transducer
Trolling Motor Transducer with 2 Panoptix LiveVü Modes
- LiveVü Forward sonar shows the structure and fish ahead and around your boat
- LiveVü Down sonar shows below and around your boat for vertical fishing and jigging
- Narrow beam angle (20 degrees) for crisp, improved resolution and clear images
- Mounts to the shaft or motor barrel of a trolling motor
- One-screw mount design makes it easy to change modes
Garmin is the first to bring 2 modes of Panoptix sonar imaging to 1 transducer for your boat. Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat and below it - in real time - up to 100' away.
It’s Not Just Sonar — It’s Panoptix Sonar
Panoptix delivers a whole new perspective to fishing. Other sonar only shows images of fish your transducer has passed over. To capture those images, your boat must be moving. Everything that shows up on your screen is technically history; it’s all in the past. With Panoptix LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down sonars, your boat can be moving or stationary. Wherever your trolling motor is pointed, you’ll see live images of what is happening under the water.
Fishing Comes Alive with Panoptix
Watch your lure as it sinks, and see its depth and movement as you retrieve it. See it move in relation to structure in the water. See fish swimming and reacting to your bait. If they attack, you’ll see and feel the hit! Once on the hook, watch the fight on your screen as it happens. With Panoptix LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down, you can see it all come to life up to 100’ away or below your boat.
In the Box:
- Panoptix PS22-TR transducer with integrated 4 meter network and power cable
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Power: 48W
- Beamwidth: LiveVü: 20°x100°
- Maximum depth: 300' Down; 300' Forward
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: Ethernet
- Cable length: Power Cable 13'; Ethernet Cable 13'
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Trolling motor shaft. or Barrel mount
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cable Length (Feet): 13'
- Mounting Style: Trolling Motor
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Imagining: Down/Forward
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 2.8 lbs
- UPC: 753759189570