Simrad NAC-3 VRF Core Pack - NAC-3, Precision-9 & N2k Starter Kit [000-13338-001]
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-13338-001
UPC #: 9420024155660
NAC-3 VRF Core Pack - NAC-3, Precision-9 & N2k Starter Kit
Comprising of the high-current NAC-3 Autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass & N2k Starter Kit.
The NAC-3 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your autopilot system. NAC-3 contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-3 was designed for boats 10M(33') or greater in length and is rated to operate high-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drive units, and solenoid valves with a current rating of 30 Amps continuous (50 Amps peak).
The Precision-9 Compass supplies heading and rate-of-turn information to Simrad, B&G and Lowrance autopilot, radar and navigation systems. Based on reliable solid-state sensor technology, this compact compass offers easy installation aboard any vessel.
N2k Backbone Starter Kit
NMEA 2000 Micro-C Network starter kit: Includes Network power cable, 4.5M (15') N2K cable, 3 x T-connectors, 2 x network terminators
- Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), roll, and pitch output over NMEA 2000®
- Heading and ROT calculated using sensor data from 9 axes of rotation and motion
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof. Best in class.
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000® connection
- Temperature, operation: 0 to +55°C
- Temperature, storage: -32 to +70°C
- Protection: IPx7
- Weight in Kg: 0.7kg, 1.6lbs
- Dimmension Max size, mm (length x width x height): 211 x 196 x 65.5mm, 8.31" x 7.72" x 2.58"
- Mounting: Bulkhead
- Construction: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Cable inlet: Grommet (Spare Incl)
- Local power supply: 12/24 V DC +10-30%
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalent number (50mA): 1
- Reversible motor control of rudder: Max continious load 30A, peak 50A for 1s
- On/off solenoid control of rudder: 12/24V DC, common, load range 10mA to 10A, off current <1mA
- Engage output for bypass/clutch: 12/24V DC, min 10mA, max 3A
- Rudder angle, frequency input: 15V, 1.4 to 5kHz, resol. 20Hz/° OR NMEA2000
- NFU port/stbd input and mode indicator output: External open/close contact, common ret, contact current max 30mA
- Mode input: External open/close or pulse contact for SYSTEM SELECT, common ret, close to activate, contact current max 30mA
- External alarm output for buzzer/relay: Max 100mA, voltage level as local supply
- IEC 61162-1 input (NMEA0183 In): 1 ch
- IEC 61162-1 output (NMEA0183 Out): 1 ch
- IEC 61162-1 speed: 4.8 & 38.4 kbaud
- NMEA2000: Certified (pending)
- Steering Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 10"W x 16"L WT: 7 lbs
- UPC: 9420024155660