Garmin City Navigator® Europe NT 2012
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-10887-00
UPC #: 753759065492
Category: Garmin Software
Note: You cannot use this product to update the maps on your preloaded Garmin device. To order updated map data for your preloaded Garmin device, visit the Map Updates page.
Navigating Europe just got easier thanks to City Navigator Europe NT v9. This latest version contains highly detailed maps of major metropolitan areas in Europe and includes Eastern Europe coverage. It also includes full coverage in Spain and Portugal and expanded address coverage in Belgium. This DVD's extensive points of interest database makes it simple to find a local gas station, restaurant and more. It also includes traffic data that allows certain units to use traffic receivers.
City Navigator Europe NT v9 is included with the purchase of several Garmin units and is also available for purchase as a stand-alone product. See the product compatibility table (right) for a list of products that Garmin recommends with this software.
Version 9 features include:
- Expanded coverage now includes Eastern Europe
- Now with full coverage for Spain and Portugal
- Expanded address ranges for Belgium
- Now includes 7.3 million KM of road coverage
- Now includes 1.3 million POIs
- Expanded coverage in Finland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, and the Czech Republic
- Expanded points of interest for the U.K.
- Detailed maps of major metropolitan areas in Europe, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads
- Turn restrictions and speed categories
- Updated points of interest such as:
- food and drink
- border crossings
- petrol stations
- hospitals and more
- food and drink
- With this purchase, youll have access to the entire DVD coverage.
- Will automatically create point-to-point routes in MapSource and on your compatible GPS
- Enhances pronunciation data for compatible GPS devices that can speak street names (example: "Turn right on Main St."). Your GPS device must be able to speak street names to use this data.
*Some units with smaller memory will have limited loading capabilities.