Garmin BlueChart g2 Vision HD - VAF001R - Eastern Africa - microSD/SD [010-C0747-00]
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-C0747-00
UPC #: 753759069278
Category: Garmin BlueChart Vision Foreign
BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD - VAF001R - Eastern Africa - microSD™/SD™
The east coast of Africa from the Gulf of Tadjoura to the Bay of Maputo, including Mogadishu, Som., Mombasa, Ken., and Dar es Salaam, Tan. Also includes general coverage of the entire coast of Madagascar. Includes detailed coverage of Djibouti, Dji., Maputo, Moz., Mauritius, Reunion, and the Seychelles.
Our Premium Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route using your boat's dimensions and a suggested path to follow.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline.
Provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)