FELL Marine MOB+ xFOB Multifob [72.380.209]
Manufacturer Part Number: 72.380.209
UPC #: 850022007262
Category: Man Overboard Devices
MOB+ xFOB Multifob
MOB+ xFOB is the heart of the MOB+ Wireless Cut-Off Switch. Such a small device, but packed with wireless technology – it is groundbreaking.
As you step aboard your boat, press the xFOB to connect to the xHUB. Up to four (4) xFOB’s can be connected to the xHUB at the same time, with one (1) unit acting as the captain’s stop unit, and the additional three (3) as alarm units for passengers. Up to 20 xFOB's can be stored per xHUB.
With the Universal Fit design, it can fit inside the xTAG, xBAND, clipped to your PFD/belt or in your pocket.
*xFOB works with the MOB+ xHUB (sold separately)
- Automatic timer function ensures the unit does not remain turned on should it be forgotten on the boat.
- The xFOB is your personal safety guard at sea.
- Universal fit design.
- Weight - 10grams
- Temperature range - -15°C to 55°C
- Voltage Source - CR2032 - 3V lithium battery
- Battery life - 300 hours continuous usage
- Frequency area -915 MHz FCC (US vers.)
- Three (3) meters water resistant
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - .45" x 1.1" x 1.74"
In the Box:
- MOB+ xFOB
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)