Furuno 2kW 19" Ultra High Definition (UHD) Digital Radar
Ultra High Definition (UHD) Digital Radar
Comes w/ 15m NN3D Radar Cable
FURUNO has taken its NMEA award-winning radar technology to the next level with Ultra High Definition Digital Radar. UHD offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing. Antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length. Commercial-grade radar performance is now available in the ultimate MFD navigation suite.
The DRS2D incorporates a 2.2kW T/R within a sleek 19" radome.
- 2.2kW, 24 n.m. Radar Antenna for NavNet 3D in a sleek, stylish 19" Radome
- Ultra High Definition (UHD) Digital Radar offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing
- Real-time digital auto Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation
- Radar antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length
- Simultaneous scanning technology drives our powerful dual-range radar, providing unsurpassed target detection. With each sweep of antenna, dual progressive scan transmissions are sent, received and processed to display two separate radar ranges on your NavNet 3D display simultaneously. Each radar presentation acts autonomously, allowing for manipulation of individual gain and clutter controls
- Radome incorporates a NMEA 2000® port to which certain NMEA2000® sensors can be directly connected. Power for these networked sensors is supplied directly from the radome itself, allowing for flexible installation of multiple NMEA 2000® sensors without the need to run cables all the way to the main processor unit