Lowrance HDS-8 Gen2 Insight USA 50/200 kHz TM Transducer
See Discount Price in Cart
HDS-8 Gen2 Insight USA w/50/200 T/M Transducer
Lowrance HDS-8 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
HDS-8 is the best compromise for boat owners looking for a larger display with a just-right footprint
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboVIew, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The 8.4"/21.3 cm display is an excellent size to "Get The Whole Picture" by dividing the screen into three or four panels: chartplotter, Broadband Sounder, engine and system data, and optional StructureScan® viewing - plus users get the added advantage of programmable softkeys.
50/200 kHz for deeper Great Lakes/coastal saltwater uses
Compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS® software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*:Intuitive, life-like Insight USA mapping.
Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas Of Operation