Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA 50/200 kHz TM Transducer
See Discount Price in Cart
HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA w/50/200 T/M Transducer
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
Great for anglers and boaters who still want a convenient size -- along with a wide, easy-to-view screen for more sonar history and chart display.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- TrackBack- feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboVIew, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The 6.4"/16.3 cm display with LED backlight provides an easy-to-view, two-panel splitscreen - for example, with chart and Broadband Sounder - all at a more affordable price. Plus, HDS-7 offers the added option of a three-window view.
50/200 kHz for deeper Great Lakes/coastal saltwater uses
Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS® software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Enhanced U.S. basemap, or intuitive, life-like Insight USA mapping.
Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas Of Operation