Lowrance HDS-10 Gen2 Insight USA w/LSS-2, 83/200 kHz & LSS-2 Transducer
See Discount Price in Cart
HDS-10 Gen2 Insight USA with LSS-2, 83/200 kHz and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10871-001
The Lowrance HDS-10 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter has a 10.4"/26.4cm display that offers the biggest, brightest possible HDS® viewing experience.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting
- TrackBack™ feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionicsr world background map
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionicsr Platinum+ with TurboVIew™, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000r and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty plus Lowrance 5-Year Advantage coverage
The HDS-10 Gen2 has intuitively simple operation through the combination of an easy-to-understand menu system, plus programmable soft keys for instant display of favorite page views.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Compatible with Airmarr in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications.
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS® software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Intuitive, life-like Insight USA™ mapping
Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of Operation
Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition and separation. Plus, extended SideScan coverage. Designed for all NS-displays, StructureScan® sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600ft/183m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with
higher resolution - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™ - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines.
- SideScan + DownScan Imaging™ available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture
- View DownScan Imaging™ with Broadband Sounder in split-screen, to remove all the guesswork
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back™ with waypoint marking.
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet modules
- Fully-waterproof modules