Furuno LH-3000 Loudhailer
The Furuno LH-3000 is a high-performance 30 watt loud hailer with an intercom function. The LH-3000 is designed for a wide variety of ships, requiring high quality onboard and ship-to-ship communications under almost all circumstances.
Solidly built and waterproof, the LH-3000 contains a high quality built-in speaker and a microphone. On its front panel, there are easy-to-see states indicators. By generating voice or eight internationally acknowledged warning signals from the horns, the LH-3000 notifies nearby vessels of your presence and status regardless of visibility conditions.
The LH-3000 can also function as an intercom, when connected to optional intercom speakers. Up to four intercoms can be connected for two-way communication between the bridge and one or all intercom stations.
The LH-3000 can be connected to various equipment to enable useful functions. When connected to an external alarm unit, the LH-3000 can function as a security alarm. An auxiliary audio input allows transmission of music or other external audio signals (from CD player, radio, etc.) to the intercom speakers and external horns.
- 30 Watt Forward and Aft Station Hailer Output Ports (20 Watt Hardware Selectable)
- LED indicators alert you to equipment status
- Backlit keypad for nighttime operation
- Smartly designed and intuitive front panel for ease of operation.
- Built-in High Quality Speaker for Intercom and Hailer Listen capability
- Alarm Siren Capability
- External Speaker Output
- Six Automatic International Hailer Warning Signals Consisting of:
- UNWY - Vessel Underway in reduced visibility
- SAIL - Vessel Under Sail in reduced visibility
- TOW - Vessel Under Tow in reduced visibility
- STOP - Stationary Vessel in reduced visibility
- ANCH - Vessel at Anchor in reduced visibility
- AGND- Vessel Aground in reduced Visibility
- Manually Controlled "YELP" and "On/Off" Hailer Warning Signals
- Four Remote Intercom Stations allow two-way communication between Master and Individual Remote stations or all remote stations simultaneously
- Auxiliary audio input allows transmission of music or other external audio signals (from cassette player, CD player, radio, etc.) to the intercom speakers, external horns or both
- Waterproof Frontal Area to IPX5 and USCG CFR-46 (Not waterproof from rear panel)
- Cosmetic "Family-Look" to FM3000 and other Furuno Products
- Removable screw terminal connectors on rear panel provide easy removal, installation, and system testing
- Gimbal Base Mount is included; bezel allows flush mount with provided cut-out template
- 12VDC(+/-20%), 5 Amps Max, 280 mA in standby
- 1 carton, 12"x12"x8", 8lbs
- The LH3000 is not supplied with a power cable
- The LH3000 requires hardwiring external components that are not supplied by Furuno. These external components consist of Hailer Horns, Intercom Speakers, External Audio Inputs, etc.